Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More Movie Class Notes

 I am currently in movie class, and the teacher is lecturing.  He is lecturing about things I already know about, and have internalized, so my notes turned out to be somewhat amusing. 

BASIC SIX TRANSITIONS:

1. Cut - move with one scene to the next. 

2. Match/Form Cut - leave one, go to the next, matches up. 

3. Jump Cut - Sudden cut from one scene to the next.  Surprises and disorients the viewer. 

4. Fade in/out - You know what this is.  Derpy derp. 

5. Dissolve - Bring one shot over the next, YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS AS WELL YOU'VE USED ALL OF THESE

6. Wipe - YOU'VE USED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE IN EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE WHY AM I EVEN TAKING NOTES GAH I WANT TO PUT CANDY CANES IN MY EARS

7. He's talking about Star Wars.  Kay.  

8. "Cascana" should be a real word.  It sounds like a thing. 

9. YESH!!!!!  YESH!!!!!

10. Oh hey, it's that annoying FBI warning.  YOU WOUNLDDNT STEAL A CARRRRRR!!!!!!

11. Mollusk. 

12. I'm done with numbers. 

We're watching Sahara!

"RWHAHAAHTATCHAHRAHCHAHAR!  FOURFIFITY SAMAMAPRAFAFTARAHARA!!!"

"Stoptiszsz, Kenszzz.  Stopsszzits!!!"

Well, there's that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment