Monday, May 23, 2011

Back to this.

I've decided to get back to blogging, even though nobody reads it.  Why?  I don't know, perhaps it's an outlet for literary creativity or some nonsense like that, or perhaps I'm just stupid.  But after several months of absence, I will continue.

Instead of blogging about music, I have changed my mind: this blog will be about anything I want.  This fits my scatterbrained approach to things, and lets me include all sorts of strange ramblings on many irreverent things.  Haven't you ever wondered why you have teeth, rather then tiny chainsaws?  Exactly.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm reading it, but I don't always have a ton to say. Have no fear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I hope you enjoy it! It is my goal to get more then 2 people reading this blog. I do not know if this is a realistic goal.

    ReplyDelete